Comparison B/w K2 4.5(4.10060.1.0) and K2 4.5(4.10060.1.1350)

• 26 September 2011
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

I would like to know the Advanced features which have been added in 1350 release which are not present in 1.0 version of K2 4.5.

Basically i wan to know the Difference in both the Versions. (K2 4.5(4.10060.1.0) and K2 4.5(4.10060.1.1350))

Please let me know if any other information required.

Thanks in advance

Karan

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

I don’t know of a single doc that will give you all the info needed. But you can get the release docs for each release after RTM up to 1370, collectively it will be all the features added since RTM

http://help.k2.com/en/KB001170.aspx

Use the link above and update the KB part for each release.

Or alternatively contact your K2 Sales guys, maybe they have something like a summary with this info.

HTH

Vernon

Badge +1

it gave me the below error after clicking on the link given by you.

Knowledge Center Access Failed: You are either not logged in or you do not have a current K2 portal account with the correct access level. Please log in above or contact your local K2 Sales Representative.

Please read the site access faqs for more information on accessing the K2 Knowledge Center.

For sales-related materials and general product information, please visit www.k2.com.

how to reslove this..?

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

You need to be a K2 customer to have access on the sites. You will have to contact your nearest sales representative.

Details can be found on www.k2.com

Vernon

Badge

Thank you so much for the post.