Solved

Workflow for SharePoint

• 22 September 2022
  • 9 replies

Hello:
I have a workflow for tasks to be approved or rejected, but I need those responsible to have only two options. When reviewing, the option "Or you can delegate this task to another person" appears. I don't want them to be able to choose another person, I just want them to respond to approve or reject.

Does anyone know where I can remove that part if it is in the permissions part or with some other operation?

Best Regards

26449iB43718824EBAC712.png

icon

Best answer by bamaeric 22 September 2022, 16:43

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

I'm assuming you're using the Flexi Task action. If so, right under the Assignees field there should be a checkbox named Allow Delegation. Uncheck that box to remove the delegation option in the workflow task form.

Hi, @bamaeric

Yes, I am using Assign Flexi task. I don't have that option selected, the option keeps showing up. Do you know why it keeps showing up even though I don't have that checkbox selected?

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

By any chance are the assignees site owners and have full control? I believe that the delegate task line still displays for users with full control site permissions even if the Allow Delegation option is unchecked.

@bamaeric , Yes, assignees have full control. Do I have some options to be able to remove that option to delegate?

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

The only way I'm aware of to remove it for users with full control is to edit the task form in Nintex Forms and then hide or delete the Rich Text control containing the delegate text on the form. You can open the Flexi Task in the workflow and select the "Edit in Nintex Forms" option from the Edit Task Form ribbon option to update the task form using Nintex Forms.

Ok, This is what you mean, right?

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Yes, that's what I was referring to.

@bamaeric 

Thank you very much, you helped me