Nintex Form Still Referencing Nintex Live After Uninstalling

Badge +1

Hi,

We have recently uninstalled Nintex Live from our SharePoint 2010 environment but when publishing forms, it errors with reference to missing Nintex Live assembly. This is now preventing us from publishing forms in our live environment.

Could not load file or assembly 'Nintex.Live.SharePoint Version=1.0.0.0' or one of it's dependencies.

Does anyone know if we need to specifically remove all references from the databases and if so, how do we do this? When we uninstalled we followed the documentation here

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Gary Henshall

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +11

May we (other community members and me) assume that you unselected the checkbox which makes it a Live Form?

If so, try exporting the form, resetting it and import it again and see if that resolves the issue.

Badge +1

We did the uninstall without doing this but we have tried exporting the form and importing into the test environment and that works. However, re-importing it into live does not work. Even if we delete the form and then re-import it. 

EDIT: I have noticed that our test environment has Live still installed. So i would assume that is why it works in test. 

Badge +1

Resolution as of from Nintex was to reinstall Nintex Live but disable it rather than uninstalling.