Failed to convert parameter value from a string to a Int32

• 18 July 2018
  • 2 replies

Hi All,

I am having an error when I start workflow from the form. The workflow start when the form submitted.  I get the following Error.

Can you please direct to me to the right direction to solve the error? Thank you,  The full error is below.

Failed to convert parameter value from a string to a Int32.

• Type:

SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectException

• Source:

SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client

• Method Base
    • Member Type:

Method

• Name:

ExecuteScalar

• Module
      • Scope Name:

SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.dll

• Declaring Type
      • Full Name:

SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectClientServer

• Stack Trace:

at SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectClientServer.ExecuteScalar(SmartObject smartObject, DataTable inputTable)

at SourceCode.Forms.AppFramework.FormRuntime.SmartObjectExecution(BrokerSmartObject brokerSmo, SmartObjectBrokerMetaData brokerMetaData, Boolean outputDependencies, SmartObjectClientServer smoClientServer, Queue`1 soInstances)

at SourceCode.Forms.AppFramework.FormRuntime.WorkXmlToApi(BrokerPackageCollection packages, SmartObjectClientServer smoClientServer)

at SourceCode.Forms.AppFramework.FormRuntime.WorkXmlToApi(Stream input, Stream output)

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi,

Did the workflow start at all? Can you check the viewflow?  You can also take a look at the K2 Management site's Error profiler. The error seems to indicate there is a mismatch in data type. Are you passing a value from form's data label control to a process data field? If this is the case, then do these two fields have the same data type?

Khanh,

No it didn't start the workflow. I don’t know how to check the viewflow  but  I went  K2 management sites to see an error but there is not error there.

Yes I am capturing values from the form’s data label control and write it in the sql server database.

I matched the data type the error failed to onvert parmeter value from string to a int32 went away.

Thank you Khanh