repeating section in K2 WF

• 25 October 2010
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi Everyone,

I have an infopath form and within it a repeating section. I have an email field in this repeating section. Whenever a user adds a new section I read the info from email text box and add it to a new text box named AllEmails(this is outside the section). i.e If the email text boxes have values adc@efg.com, ret@efg.com, AllEmails text box will have the value adc@efg.com; ret@efg.com.

I am using eval function to get this. The value gets updated properly in the infopath form but when i use this AllEmails field in my K2 WF as the field to read in to send email it is empty all the time. Am i missing out something?

Any info will be of great help.

Ramya

3 replies

Badge +1

Thanks a tons for your reply.

But when we type user1@abc.com; user2@abc.com in the reply to field it works right?

My problem is the field (AllEmails) return blank always. I added it to the body of the email just to check what exactly is the value in that field.

Is there a better way to achieve what i am trying to do?

Regards,

Ramya.

Badge +1

I was able to solve my issue. Thanks again for your reply.

Badge +3

make sure use conact function in the infopath properly. see the blogs "Infopath codeless blogging"  u will get some samples.

you need to check if the field is empty before assigning it to email events to or cc field.