Workflow Action Container Stretched

Badge +1

Hi All,

I'm seeing an annoying issue in the workflow designer. All actions are stretched and i'm unable to scroll down to other actions. We were on an earlier version of Nintex Workflow where this error was occurring. I've updated to the latest version (2.4.4.11) but we still see the same issue. I've tried in various versions of IE with no luck. Firefox produces a different issue.

IE

Nintex_stretched_action_issue.png

FireFox (canvas area small, tooltip appearing below canvass area and not view-able. Same issue in Chrome)

Nintex_chopped_action_issue-firefox.png

We are using SharePoint 2010 and Nintex Workflow 2010. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Sam

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi Sam,

do you have any custom master page applied to the site where you're trying to create the workflow? If yes, could you try to set it back to a standard master page and check if the error occurs again?

Firefox and Chrome are not supported for Workflow Designer

Giacomo

Badge +1

Thanks Giacomo, i'll look into this as soon as I get the chance. I did notice a separate site collection didn't have the same issue and the designer was fine. The same master page is being used however one site has publishing features enabled whereas the other one doesn't.

Badge +1

I ended up changing the "MasterPage for workflow designer" to be the Application.master rather than the Default.master. All is now sorted!