problem in Blackpearl project templates

• 21 November 2007
  • 7 replies

Badge +4

Hi all,

i installed successfully Blackpearl after a lot of troubles.now i facing another problem.pls find the solution.i am attching screenshots also.

goto program files---->k2 blackpearl---->K2 studiodesigner--->opens the VS--->open the new project----select k2 under k2 i select k2 empty project---given the project name--->click ok--->In solution explore right click on the project name---->select add new item--that time as shown in screen shot error1jpg is displaying ----->if i click ok ---->show in other screenshot error2.jpg

if select directly in new project template under k2--K2 workflow project----that time the process is opened but in the tool box the tools are disable as show in error3.jpg,pls give me the solution of this issues.

12870i2FD5F274BDB9DD50.jpg

7 replies

Badge +4
hi this is 2 nd screen shot
14000iBDB3171B0CEFB964.jpg
Badge +4
this is the 3rd screen shot error3.jpg
16515iCC4B6BE651973293.jpg
Badge +7

Could you check the event viewer to see anything about the installation and the error when you create k2 projects and when you click the process.

Also please check the folder, "C:Program FilesK2 blackpearlBinDesignTemplatesCSharp" if this is exist.

Please make sure you installed .NET 3.0 runtime, WF extention for VS2005. Did you install VS2008 in your machine?

Badge +4

Hi,

in Desgin templates-->CSharp---> 2 folders are also there 1) codeExtender 2)WindowsWorkFlowExtender  is exist ,this is fine

in evertviewer for this regarding is showing like this

warning:The Visual Studio template information is out of date. Regenerate the templates by running 'devenv /installvstemplates' or reinstalling Visual Studio. Note: corrective action requires Administrator privileges

Badge +4
I instaleed  .NET 3.0 runtime, WF extention for VS2005 also,but what is the problem i cant understand.pls help me how to solve this problem
Badge +4

Hi all,

i solved above shown problems.the solution is

goto program files-->VS2005---->VS tools----->command prompt---type  as  devenv /installvstemplates

the project templates are opened properly now.

Badge +7

Great. This is good news.

Anyway, please change this thread status to "resolved".