How to style workflow emails?

• 10 November 2015
  • 6 replies

Badge +9

Is there a way to centrally control the look and feel of all of the outgoing workflow notifications in the farm? I would like to set the font and font size and also change the color of the orange lines added to the email.

6 replies

Badge +6

Hi,

These templates are accessed via the Central Admin console under "Nintex Workflow Management" > "Message Templates".

Regards,

Mark

Badge +9

Thanks for the reply. I was able to change the color of the orange lines there but I don't believe this is a place to change the font and font size of notifications. Should I do it in the htmleditorstyles.css? Is there any guide to modifying this css file?

Badge +1

Hi Igor,

I've the same requirement: I like to centrally place some styling code (font family, font size, color, etc.) within the message tempate or in the CSS-File, which is relevant for the email notifications.

Did you find a solution for that in the meantime? Where are the central CSS-Files stored?

I would appreciate it very much, if youl could share your findings.

Thank you very much,

Best regards,

Mario

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hey Mark, is this possible only in SP on-prem? We're in SharePoint Online (365) and I'm not seeing any settings for Nintex in the Admin Portal.

Badge +16

Hi   I need to look at changing the Nintex Workflow CSS File "HTMLEDITORSTYLES.CSS" and wondered if there was any guidance on this?

Badge +6

Hi ‌,

Sorry, I have not played with the CSS here at all.

Cheers,

Mark