Not applicable

When is the print-button available? Many people have asked this the last two years. What is status?

Does anyone know???

0 Kudos
5 Replies
fhunth
Workflow Veteran

Re: When is the print-button available? Many people have asked this the last two years. What is status?

You can see the status of Nintex desired features at >>> Customer Feedback for Nintex

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Re: When is the print-button available? Many people have asked this the last two years. What is status?

This answer is not adequate. Two years under development !!

0 Kudos
cju
Automation Master
Automation Master

The development of this functionality has started on 20th august 2015 as it is written in the Customer Feedback :

Printing Functionality – Customer Feedback for Nintex

I think that it will be available in a few month.

I hope I answered your question.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. Would you please send me a notice when it is ready. Many of my colleagues need this functionality.

0 Kudos
alexjolynintex
Design Canvas Artiste

Hi Hanne,

The print button is going to be available really soon for On-Prem and O365. It has been requested for a really long time. You should keep an eye on the release notes for the few next versions!

0 Kudos