Nintex Form List view filtered by controlled value

• 23 September 2016
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi  All,

I'm trying to create List view filtered by controlled value on my form but it doesn't work.

Value comes from metadata field.

Displaying all values I'm getting without any problems but once the value is set in the field list view start causing the error Something Went wrong. 

ULS logs :

Error filtering the list view control: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.  Parameter name: staticName     at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPFieldCollection.GetField(String strName, Boolean bThrowException)     at Nintex.Forms.SharePoint.NfsFilterUtilities.GetFilterCondition(SPList list, String fieldName, Object value, LookupFilterMode filterMode)     at Nintex.Forms.SharePoint.FormControls.ListViewFormControl.ProcessFilter(String filterField, Object filterValue, LookupFilterMode filterMode)     at Nintex.Forms.SharePoint.FormControls.ListViewFormControl.FilterView()

Any one faced the same issue ?

M.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Have you solved it?

Badge +4

did u find the solution??

Badge +11

To add my two cents to this:

I am using the List View function on a FORM to show the data from a list > view.

I thought I can use the filtering to say "only show data when the column FromDate is >= CurrentDate.

Where field * :   FromDate (Item Properties)

Filtered by value: fn-GreaterThan(formatDate(Lookup("/listname|Request","FromDate",FromDate, "FromDate"),"dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm"), formatDate(Current Date,"dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm"))

Error: 

However changing the FromDate to pain simple FromDate then there is no error but no data is retrieved.