Change Status Allocated to Open

• 22 August 2012
  • 0 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +8

I have an activity that is set to create a slot for each destination user. There were 25 names added using a person/group picker in infopath and each was added to the destination of the activity. 24 people completed their activity (a training notification) but the 25th person can't do so because the status is allocated. There are 25 rows in the _worklistslot table for this activity, one of which has status 1 ... all the others have status 4.

The dest user doesn't have it in their tasklist. How can I change the status to available so this person can complete it. There is no option in the management page to redirect. There is still one active instance of the activity so it won't move on to the completion step.

I understand that Allocated means all available slots have been taken, but I thought that was only for activities that had fewer slots than destinations (for example, assign 5 people as destinations but finish the activity after 3 slots are completed). What I don't understand is how this can happen when you set the activity to create a slot for each destination.

Help, please!!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!