Solved

WF "Failed to Start" w Flexi Task action. Failed to Pub: This feature has been temporarily disabled.

• 27 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +4

Hello all,

I have a few Nintex List Workflows in SharePoint 2019 that contains several Flexi Task actions.  All of them have been running fine for over a year now, but just recently every time any of the workflow are run it returns a "Failed to Start" status.  I know the issue is the Flexi Task action because I cannot publish the workflow after editing it unless I completely remove the Flexi Task action.  When I try to publish any workflow with a Flexi Task action (as well as a Request Data action), I get the following message:

18970i386685C6CE5730AA.png

These two issues must be related.  Is there some sort of patch that I need?  Or, did my server push an update that messed with it?  Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Owen

icon

Best answer by leighburke 28 July 2021, 00:28

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@odennis1 This looks like it could be related to the following issue(https://community.nintex.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Unable-to-publish-or-run-workflows-after-installing-SharePoint/ta-p/206499).

I had exactly the same error. I tried the solution provided above, but it did not solve the issue. it turned out that I need to Central admin -> Nintex Administration->Web Application Activation. to activate the Nintex workflow for the application. hope this will be helpful for other users.