What does the 0: workflow publishing completion popup mean?

Userlevel 2
Badge +11

Hi, with the more bigger/complex workflows I often get a popup with the text "0:" and the OK button. When closing the workflow designer I'm then asked whether to leave or stay on the page. When leaving it turns out a new major, published version of the workflow is available.

0: publishing completion popup for more complex workflows.

On other days I do get the regular successful publishing popup.... Is the above message due to a time out between workflow compiler and the designer?

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

I suggest you to write to ‌ or support@nintex.com

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Yep I'm with Fernando on this one - this is very peculiar. 

Are you up to date with the most current version of Nintex Workflow?

Userlevel 2
Badge +11

Yes, the lates updates have been installed recently.

Badge +4

I have run into this as well, fortunately in my development environment.  When I've seen this happen, it appeared to be due to a timing issue and that something did not process in time.  I was able to close everything, reopen my site, let it recover, and then publish without any issue.  I did particularly notice this happening when I'd make several changes (and published several times) in a row in a short time period.

Userlevel 2
Badge +11

Thank you all for replying. I've raised a ticket as I hope to achieve that Nintex will work on this and in case of a timing issue tries to resolve it or come up with a better notification other than 0:

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

What was the Nintex answer?

Userlevel 2
Badge +11

Hi Fernando Hunth‌,

The mutual conclusion was "Having discussed the 0: workflow publishing response we decided that it has to do with the size of the workflow and the designer not receiving the proper Published notification from the Nintex Workflow Engine…. The workflow seems to be published properly and working.".

So for now this is something we have to live with....