Just imported new Nintex Forms 2013 Enterprise Key and Print to PDF function doesn't work.

• 11 March 2016
  • 6 replies

Badge +3

I just imported our new Nintex Forms 2013 Enterprise key and went to try the 'Print to PDF' button on a few of my forms. When I click on th button it indicates 'Converting to PDF' for a couple seconds and I don't see at bottom of screen like I think I should see indicating to Open up form or to Save it.

Is their something else that needs to be done to get Print to PDF button to work properly? Is there any other configuration that needs to be done at the Web Application, Site Collection, Site or List level that needs to be activated to get this functionality to work properly?

If anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate the feedback.

Thanks!

Frank

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

I suggest you to contact Support

Badge +3

Fernando,

I opened up a Nintex Support ticket but was curious if any other Nintex customers who have upgraded to the Nintex Forms Enterprise version 2.9.0.0 had seen this same issue or not.

Thanks!

Frank

Badge +17

Frank,

Does it open the Adobe PDF reader in the browser or just fail?  If you hit Ctrl-P, does that offer the chance to print the form? 

Badge +3

FYI: The issue is due to some SharePoint Intranet branding work provided by one of our partners that doesn't interface well with the Nintex Forms 'Print to PDF' feature. I was able to prove that if I disabled the custom Intranet Branding feature then the Nintex 'Print to PDF' feature does work then. Unfortunately I have to have the branding feature turned on and to resolve our issue will require some re-development work on our custom branding feature. Anyway, I just wanted to pass along what I had found in case it helps anyone else in the future.

Badge +3

I have the same issue. It seems to be a workstation configuration issue. I have some workstations that have no issue and others that either get two situations: either it will sit forever on converting to PDF or it will just blip converting to PDF quickly and then go away and do nothing. So it's not just the branding.

Badge +3

I was able to identify the probl in order for print to off to work everyone who is going to use it needs to have permission to the root site collection of the web app