Operation couldn't be completed Nintex Mobile Error 10001

• 27 February 2017
  • 6 replies

Badge +11

When attempting to submit a form from Nintex App on IOS, getting the following message:

Operation couldn't be completed Nintex Mobile Error 10001

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hey Joanne,

could you provide some more information on this?

Are you able to submit the form and it doesn't get sent from your form outbox or are you unable to submit the form at all?

Do you face the problem on multiple forms and / or multiple devices?

Could you try to create a simple form with just a textbox and try to submit it to see if the problem lies on the form or the infrastructure?

Kind regards,

Enrico

Badge +11

It's only occurring on this particular iPad as far as I know. I have had no other complaints from users about any other forms or iPads. He submits, gets the error, and the form sits in the outbox. The guy is at a remote mine site, so i'm having to troubleshoot over the phone. 

What does Mobile Error 10001 mean? That's really all I want to know. If it means nothing so be it. He loses all of his submitted forms when i get him to clear the cache and delete the app. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

You might have to ping support to get the details on this one. 

Badge +11

Tried that. They didn't have a clue.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hmm, if the error is raised by Nintex Mobile then Nintex support should at least be able to forward the error to the dev team. They should have knowledge about their own error codes.

If that user is a remote user the connection to your farm might be causing the error. Is it possible for the user to try sending forms onsite or do you have the ability to remotely send forms by using the app?

Badge +11

Their support person wouldn't send the question through to the devs, without me first answering a whole bunch of questions. I had only one.

This form is designed specifically for working offline. It sits in the outbox waiting until the user comes back into either 3G/4G or wifi range. The problem only seems to be occurring on this one iPad. Really all I wanted to know what error 10001 meant and I can do the rest. However if this is not a nintex error code, that would also be useful to know. It seems to indicate that it is a Nintex error.