401:Unauthorized when publishing a nintex workflow only when it contains an \Assign Flexi Task\" action. Even though I have Full Control permission.any idea how to fix this ?"

• 30 May 2017
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

401:Unauthorized when publishing a nintex workflow only when it contains an "Assign Flexi Task" action. Even though I have Full Control permission.any idea how to fix this ?

_ I'm using Sharepoint 13

_ I have checked the Allowed workflow designers, and i made sure this list is inheriting from the parent site permissions.

_ And i made sure that the action is allowed to be used in Managed Allowed Actions

First, when I click Publish I get prompted for my user id (3 times), and when i authenticate 3 times, a box then appears saying "401: Unauthorized".

Please advise.

Thanks

Jamal

1 reply

Badge +4

Check the permissions on any task list(s) being used by the workflow. The workflow publisher will need at least design permissions on the list that the workflow is running on, but also on the task lists. I ran into this situation today and found the group that the workflow publisher was in had been removed from the task list. Once I re-added it, he was able to publish without the error.

Hope that helps,

Brian