Issues when dragging fields on the canvas

• 14 September 2016
  • 1 reply
  • 1 view

Badge +4

This might have been discussed before.

I am trying to organize the fields within a table on a view and it seems like whenever I start dragging a fields to the canvas within a view, the cells expand height wise so the cells below are not visible. Is there anyways to stop this behavior?

I thought if I could get a bigger display / screen I get more screen real estate to play with but that is not the case here. Regardless of the screen size (even on 27inch LCD) I run out of screen real estate. 

This seem to me like a serious bug. What if there are more fields which I need to drag? 

Basically, is there anyways I can prevent the screen to scroll while dragging and dropping the fiedls on the canvas within view

Any fix for this?

Hope I explained this clearly here

1 reply

Badge +4

I was able to answer my own question. I was able to figure this out by starting moving bottom fields first and then the top field. Also not adding all new table rows right away. For instance if you need 10 rows, you can start with 2 or 3 rows and then you could always add more.

Features that are really needed in K2 Appit: (just my wish list)

1. Undo button
  2. Split cell
  3. Copy and Paste controls (of course you will need to change the name of the instance)