inaseem
Novice

Unable to start manually the workflow

I have created a workflow, saved and published yet not seeing any option to execute it or start it manually from anywhere within the tool.

Here is my worklow ID

https://iqranaseem1.2013.trial.nintex.com/_layouts/15/NintexWorkflow/Preview.aspx?WorkflowId=3944652...

0 Kudos
3 Replies
chaddavis
Contributor

Re: Unable to start manually the workflow

If you're trying to start a Site Workflow, go to Site Contents and you should see a link for Site Workflows near the Recycle Bin in the top right area.

If you're trying to start a List/Library workflow manually, you need to enable it to be run manually in the Workflow Settings.

0 Kudos
inaseem
Novice

Thanks for the reply! I cannot see any workflow in my Site Wokflows as per the screenshot. Moreover, I have also enabled it to be run manually in the Workflow Settings. Still unable to start it manually.
0 Kudos
chaddavis
Contributor

Sorry. I totally missed the screenshot. I'm still getting used to this new forum layout.

That's definitely odd that the site workflow isn't showing up in the list to start manually. Just to confirm, is it available to schedule?

Also, obligatory dumb question, you did publish the workflow, right? Not just save? (Sorry, had to ask.)

Lastly, before submitting a ticket with Nintex Support, I would suggest removing the Run Manually setting, republishing the workflow, and then resetting the Run Manually option, and republishing again.

Beyond those items, I would submit a ticket with support.

0 Kudos