Unable to open form within flexi task or request approval after importing a similar workflow

• 7 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +4

Hi all,

I have created a simple workflow which will query a list of members and to trigger a Nintex form to gather information from users. I have exported this workflow from one list and reimported it to a new list in a different site collection, when i tried to edit the form in the new list, the system does not allow me to edit the Nintex form. 

I tried to delete away all the Nintex forms in the <site name>NintexForms folder but i still cannot edit the form, wonder if there is any solution or work arounds? 

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @llyehock 

I think first it is important to understand what version of Nintex and SharePoint you are using if you could kindly share?

When you export a Nintex workflow with a task form configured it should carry over unless the task list isn't enabled on the new site.

If you could share some screenshots of any errors or differences in behaviour here, I am sure we can get to the bottom of the issue.

Badge +4

Hi @Jake ,

my version is Nintex Workflow 4.6.2.0 - international.

The issues occurs intermittently. Now it is working, i find it very inconsistent. Thanks for assisting.