Nintex Form published well but not visible

• 21 August 2017
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

Hello

We have a custom list in SHAREPOINT 2013 on premise.

We have done a Nintex Form, we have published it without error but it's always SharePoint standard forms that appear (display, modification or new forms). In Nintex Form, the version number is incrementing well (v1, v2...v8).

Thanks in advance !

6 replies

Badge +16

do you have content types on the list?

Badge +2

No content type (i also tried by activating content type and publishing the Nintex form for the element content type : same result)

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

do you have customized the original sharepoint forms? maybe with SharePoint Designer you have created new ones before editing them with Nintex Forms, or have you renamed them?

Badge +2

Yes there's a small modification (color) via Designer but the names of forms are the same as original (EditForm.aspx, NewForm.aspx and DispForm.aspx) and i also deleted my DispForm.aspx and re-created the original one. Same result : no Nintex Form but SharePoint standard Form

Badge +1

Hi Team...

I am also getting same problem. There is content type on the lists also forms is edited by designer. So I set allow management of content type to NO and form reset to site definition. Then I published the Nintex form. But still it is showing SP default form but not the Nintex form.

Please help. 

Badge +4

If we use list template from somewhere else, this might occurs. The other way is to re-create the whole thing again.