Our Journey to Nintex Ideas

• 20 September 2022
  • 0 replies

Our Journey to Nintex Ideas

We’re excited to share that Nintex Ideas is the new home for ideas and feedback for every product within the Nintex portfolio – we have been working hard to make this change as easy for you as possible and want to quickly outline what steps you can take to access previous ideas or share new ones so let’s outline the steps to get started:

Registration

In order to access your migrated account, suggestions, votes and more your first step will be to sign up for the Nintex Ideas portal at ideas.nintex.com – we have brought over your previous account information and you will need to complete the account registration process in Nintex Ideas portal before you can see your previous ideas or submit new ones.

When you access Nintex Ideas for the first time you will be presented with this registration screen – as we already have your email account information all we need to do is create a new password to complete the registration process.

Step 1: Enter your email address that you would have used to create a suggestion in the previous Nintex Product Feedback site and click ‘next’

26563i3CB8856BE495D6B3.png

Step 2: Enter your email address and click ‘Next’ to get to the password screen

Step 3: Click ‘Forgot password’ to start the password reset process

26564iF57BA10EF689C613.png

Step 4: Begin the password reset process using your email address by clicking the ‘Send password reset email

26565iD35ACB34F8475963.png

Step 5: Check your email to find the email from Nintex Ideas to create a new password by clicking the ‘Reset Password’ button in the email

26566i848A1DDB43E4E717.png

Step 6: You’ll be taken to the Nintex Ideas portal to create a new password associated to your email account

26567iCA76F3BFA9749ED3.png

Nintex Ideas portal and New Ideas

By this point, you should now have a fully registered account and you will see the landing page in Nintex Ideas that call out several different areas:

• My ideas – these are any ideas that were created by you and imported from the Nintex Product Feedback portal
  • My votes – these are votes by you and associated to any ideas that were imported from the Nintex Product feedback portal

In order to submit a new idea, click the ‘+ add a new idea’ button and fill provide a name for the idea, description and select a category it is associated to:

26568i39045EAE31D18134.png

A ‘category’ should be available for the different product offerings within the Nintex portfolio.

Conclusion

We are very excited for you to get access to the new Nintex Ideas portal – if you have any questions, please reach out to us at ideas@nintex.com!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!