Field not found on the selected list

Badge +6

Hi All,

In my Site WF, update multiple item action I have the below error. The workflow was running properly before.

I have the Status field in the "Task Tracker" list, so why Nintex cant find it any more?

Any idea how to fix this?

179946_pastedImage_0.png

This is the Status field, nothing changed since the first run.

179951_pastedImage_2.png

179952_pastedImage_3.png

Thanks

4 replies

Badge +9

Hi Robert,

Did you try to reselect the List in your action?

Did you try to create a new action, select the List and can you select the Status field?

Regards,

Christophe

Badge +6

Hi Christophe,

Yes I deleted the WF and started over, but same result.

Interestingly if I use a Filter Action before the Update Multiple Item action, I can select the status field in the Filter action.

In this case however the Update action wont run as the list contains other statuses as well and as I see the filter useful for items checking one by one and not for a whole list.

179958_pastedImage_0.png

This is how it looks like:

179959_pastedImage_1.png

Badge +9

The difference is that in the first action, you select the list from a site and in the second one, you do a list lookup from the current site. It seems that there is a duplicated list or something like that.

You cannot use Or in the Add condition of this Filter action ?

Badge +6

Maybe because I use a Site WF here I can choose only "If any value equals value", and "Person is a valid SharePoint user"

I dont see if it would be duplicated (how its even possible?), I didn't changed anything I just noticed today the error, it was running before.