The resource object with key 'LiveAdmin_Page_HealthChecks_Title' was not found.

• 19 September 2016
  • 9 replies

Badge +5

Getting the following error when trying to access "Health checks" within Ninetx Administration fresh install on SharePoint 2016

The resource object with key 'LiveAdmin_Page_HealthChecks_Title' was not found. 

9 replies

Badge +7

Probably something to do with translation : one label could not have been translated...?

Badge +5

For some reason the linlivadm.*.resx files weren't being recognised in the HIVE foler (C:Program FilesCommon Filesmicrosoft sharedWeb Server Extensions16CONFIGAdminResources) on Central Admin sever.

Manually copied the resource files

193599_pastedImage_1.png

to App_GlobalResources folder inside the Virtual Directory for Central Admin.

(e.g. C:inetpubwwwrootwssVirtualDirectoriesCENTRALADMINApp_GlobalResources)

No more page error for HealthChecks.aspx page.

Badge +1

Thanks Shane, this fixed the same error for me.

Badge +9

Hi Shane Morgan‌,

I'm getting a similar error but on the whole Nintex Live Management Page. 

214496_pastedImage_1.png

I tried to run the command Install-LiveService

But that didn't fix it..

the weird thing is that I went into the location.. C:inetpubwwwrootwssVirtualDirectoriesCENTRALADMINApp_GlobalResources

but there was no folder for central admin web application... !!!

Only the mysites and the main web app. 

any thoughts?

‌, ‌, ‌,

Badge +5

Hi ,

I'd say you may be running Central Admin on a different server e.g. Apps and not your WFEs.

Just check the server which is running CA. This should be the host in your CA URL.

Cheers,

Shane

Badge +9

Thanks Shane Morgan‌, I had the same thought right after and yes, you are right the central admin is on the APP server. I copied all the nintex live files manually, and that got it to work.... phew...happy.png 

One more, while we're at it... 

When I click to provide an email for the Lazy approval and save, I'm getting this page... any idea why ?

what type of files can be missing this time?!

214498_pastedImage_3.png

Badge +5

Hi ‌,

Not sure about that one. Would need more information from your SPS Logs with that correlation ID. happy.png

Badge
i am facing the problem like one lable could not be translated
Badge

Hi Novice,

I am facing the problem you discribed.

You have any solution?

Thank You