Solved

The form is referencing a field that does not exist. Please notify the form designer.

Badge +2

Dear community,

I'm currently facing huge problems while trying to transfer a workflow-and-form-solution from our test-stage to our uat-stage.

What was done until now?

I've saved the corresponding list from the test-stage as a template and re-imported it on the uat-stage. There I have created a new app from the template.

There is a Nintex Listform as a part of the solution. It is working fine. And then there is the workflow.

After importing it to the list, it is running, but everytime I try to use the flexi-task based forms in the workflow, I get the error as described in the subject "The form is referencing a field that does not exist. Please notify the form designer."

How could this be? The columns in the lists are identical. Could it be the workflow task list, that is causing this problem?

I even tried it in a sandbox example, creating a new workflow with only one action, a flexi-task with nothing but the basic configuration. This is working with the SharePoint standard form, but as soon, as i change it to a nintex form I get the above error.

I've tried all suggestions from this forum, if they were applicable, but none of them solved the issue.

Does anyone have annother suggestion?

Best,

Ben 

icon

Best answer by benniemietz 5 June 2019, 16:32

View original

3 replies

Badge +2

Found the solution.

There were two Managed Metadata Columns in the list.

Although they were not used anymore neighter in the Workflow nor the Form, it was them causing the trouble.

After deleting the columns, everything was fine

how did you find two metadata columns which are unused?

How did you find 2 columns which are unused?