Hi All,How can i save my nintex form in a folder .

• 19 March 2017
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

I am using o365 and i want to save my items (which gets added via nintex form) into a folder.The folders are already created in the system based on years in the sharepoint library and I want the nintex forms to get saved into the  folder based on the created year .Please Help.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

You want to export a form and upload it as a file? Or a approach that is known from Infopath?

Regards,

Tomasz

Badge +2

I have an nintex form and i want that to be saved in a folder based on the created year (say folder name is 2017).All my request created via nintex form should go to that folder .

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello,

All you have to do is first have the user click into the correct folder and then click create new item to generate the form. The form/item will be created in whatever folder "New Item" was clicked from.

If your users are creating your forms from somewhere else other than the list, you'll have to use a workflow or other service to accomplish what you want, unless you directly link the to the New Item URL from within that folder (which will cause the item to be created in that folder - same as clicking folder and then New item).

Thanks,
Mike

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

What I am saying is, the users when they go to create a new item they have to click into the 2017 folder and then click New Item link - item will be saved there once they are done with the form.   

Are they accessing the form by going directly to the list? If so, it is just a matter of training what I suggested above.

Badge +2

Thanks Mike 

We want to make sure that all items of the current year are saved in a '2017' folder .There is a link in the home page to create a item but that has to be dynamic and dont want the link to be changed every year .

Thanks

Jag