Workspace "Process Overview": The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized.

• 2 April 2010
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hello,

I have access to the workspace and all it's functionalities but since a week I have this message when I try to open the "Process Overview": The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized.

I also have the same message when I open the "Process Properties" of the Viewflow.

I need help please.

1 reply

Badge +8

401 usually means delegation is is not working, or, the user doesn't have permissions. 

If your Reports are installed on a different machine that the K2 Workspace, I would recommend checking if the delegation is still working as expected. Try turning on Kerberos logging and see if there are any relevant errors in the Event viewer of both SQL RS and Workspace machines.

If this is not the case, make sure your IIS site is using NTLM as it's Authentication Provider.

Finally, can you view the reports if you access them from SQL RS site directly? This will indicate whether the user account has permissions for viewing reports in SQL RS or if delegation from SQL RS to the K2 Host Server fails.