How to install and Configure K2 blackpearl and integrate with sharepoint 2010

• 20 February 2014
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

Hi, 

I am new to K2 Blackpearl, I googled but so far I found little information.I want to know more details about the K2 installation and configuration and integration with SharePoint.

Can anybody please let me know the details about K2 installation and configuration and then integration with SHarePoint 2010 environment?

After integration with sharepoint 2010, what are the steps we need to take to create workflows?

Any help would be appreciated.

AA.

1 reply

Badge +7

If your building a Development environment, you can install it all on a Windows 2008 server.  When K2 is done installing, it will prompt to launch a SharePoint integration wizard.  The wizard will install components that you can use to build SmartObjects and Workflows from within SharePoint.  If your going to separate from SharePoint, you just have to make sure you also run the software on the SharePoint server (for K2 integration).

To build solutions with K2, you have to then install the client software on a computer.  K2  Studio and K2 Designer for Visual Studio are two of the main pieces of software to get you started.  

Not sure about the details of the K2 install...not much to it.  You just go through the wizard to get the platform up and running.