Collaboration Tools Error

• 20 December 2006
  • 1 reply
  • 1 view

Badge
Ive installed the K2 Collaboration tools component. Ive got two links under my document library - Configure workflow and the report link. If i click either i get an error - the request failed with http status 404: .
This add on is quite an important to us so wed really like to get it working, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

1 reply

Badge +6
From the error I would first research the generic '404' error condition and make sure the K2 service is even aware of any client request (looks like if may be blocked at the IIS layer). I would also make sure the K2/SharePoint components are working properly before installing K2CT.

Regarding Collaboration Tools, I would open a Support ticket with your regional support team since Collaboration Tools can be a bit tricky to diagnose and configure and support has a lot of experience with it. Please be sure to mention the version of K2 and the version of Collaboration Tools you're using. Follow the K2CT instructions VERY carefully and search the k2 KB's for any additional documentation.