Error in the moment activate the feature of Workflows in SharePoint

• 11 November 2017
  • 3 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +1

When I go to manage features>Nintex Workflows 2013 cannot activate, show Server error in '/' application.

How can fix that?

Thanks

Aldo.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi Aldo,

could you prodide a screenshot of the error message? Does it show you any corellation ID? If so you can use that to search in the ULS logs for more information.

Did you also activate the feature for the web application? To make sure go to Central Adminsitration -> Nintex Workflow Management -> Web Application Activation and activate the feature for your web application.

Afterwards try again.

Is this a new Installation of Nintex Workflow? Then I suggest you make sure you walked through these steps:

https://help.nintex.com/en-US/nintex2013/installation/#InstallGuide/Configure%20settings%20-%20Nintex%20Workflow.htm%3FT… 

Best regards

Enrico

Badge +1

Hi,

Yes this is the error, so In the Nintex Workflow trial version not have any folder contain the license trial file to upload in the configuration, I think is the reason:

Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hmm,

the whole setup should be easily to do with the trial license (how could you try the product otherwise).

So I think it's best to get in contact with nintex support and tell them to send you a new trial license with the information you provided here. They will help you quickly so you can run your trial.

Best regards

Enrico