I have been searching for an answer with no luck. We are trying to copy documents that meet our criteria from one library to another. Here are the steps we followed:
I have tried restarting the workflow at the next document ID and it runs and stops again. Attached workflow for review. A fellow Nintex developer told me to put a counter in for pause and restart.
I have been pulling my hair out for over a week and cant get this to work. Would someone please tell me what is wrong
The destination library was created from the source library so they match. The workflow runs and copies documents and then just died with some random error. There are 7k documents in the library so I wonder if there is some type of timer that is causing the issue. I put a filter on the query to reduce the number of rows. I have been over a week trying to identify this issue.