I have a Library (not a list) called "Risk Assessment" that has 3 relevant columns "Name", "Status" and "Review Date"
I want to have a site workflow that runs every day (I know how to schedule them) and if the "Status"=Active and the "Review Date"=Todays Date - I want an email to be sent to the initiator to say the Item "Name" needs to be reviewed.
Then I want to update the library column "Review Date" to be To be changed to dtNextReviewDate.
If the Status="Completed" or if Todays Date does not equal Review Date I want to ignore the item .
I have a start with setting these workflow variables.
dtReviewDate=Review Date value from the "Risk Assessment" library
txtName=Name value from the "Risk Assessment" library
dtStatus=Status value from the "Risk Assessment" ("Active" or "Completed")
dtNextReviewDate=Todays Date + 1 Month
I don't know the best way to do this - have tried a Run If which only ran on one item. In my test library there are 3 items set as "Active" and "Review Date"=dtTodaysDate
Please can anyone suggest the Actions to take to do this.
I am fairly new to Nintex so struggling to do this workflow.
Hi David Jackson,
1. Create workflow variables 'colRiskAssessment' as collection variable and 'lidRiskAssessment' as list item ID variable.
2. Insert Query list action, select your library and set filter conditions like below.
3. Insert 'For Each Item' action.
4. Inside for each get the 'Name' value using 'Set Variable' action.
5. Similarly get the 'Review Date' value using 'Set Variable' action.
6. Set 'Review Date' = 'Review Date' + 1 month using 'Calculate Date' action.
6. Insert 'Update Item' action and update 'Status'.
7. Insert 'Update Item' action and update 'Next Review Date'.
8. Insert 'Send Notification' object and send remainder email.
Many thanks for your response.
The Workflow stays Green at the For Each Item and doesn't progress.
Just to mention also the txtName is the Filename of the InfoPath Form NOT a People Picker/Person value.
So the Initiator is sent an Email if dtTodaysDate=dtReviewDate and "Status" column ="Active"
The Body contains "txtName" as I couldn't use "ItemURL" as a link.
So it is not really used in the Workflow process per se.
Not sure what "Project Master" is and I have no Assigned to either.
I really appreciate your help