1. I have a site workflow which is not running on schedule, but it runs on manually triggering it.
2. I have created a test site workflow to test if the scheduled workflows are running on the site - It is working
3. Verified Nintex workflow scheduler job in Central admin - Its working fine
4. Verified SharePoint timer serive - Working fine
5. saved the site workflow and created a new site workflow by importing it and renamed the workflow, to see if that is the issue -It didnt help
Any help is really appreciated.!!
In regards to site workflow.....can someone tell me why the site workflow will run twice and that too at the same time?
I've a site workflow which I've scheduled to run at 6 AM & 6 PM i.e. every 12 hours....but when I go and check the workflow history, I see that it runs twice at 6AM & twice at 6PM.
And yes, there are no web services or anything which will schudule this site worflow or trigger this workflow.
I think this is a similar issue I've had in the past after an update. The timer job "Nintex Workflow Scheduler" was tied to my Central Admin Web Application instead of our company intranet set Web Application. I used NWAdmin to install it on the proper Web Application.
Here are the commands I would use from PowerShell ISE:
NWAdmin.exe -o UninstallTimerJob -job ScheduledWorkflows
NWAdmin.exe -o InstallTimerJob -job ScheduledWorkflows -url [Your Primary Web App]
@kunalpatel You have two Nintex Workflow Scheduler jobs running.
You only need one for the whole environment and not one for each web application.
Follow the steps in the previous post to emove them all and just add one back into the environment.