Sharepoint List item Print to PDF

• 11 May 2021
  • 1 reply

When we click "Print to PDF" button for a single SharePoint list item, the content is very small (no way to read it) and placed in the upper left.  See attached.

I can then go to another list item (with similar data), and the export works fine.

I've replicated the scenario in Firefox, Chrome and Edge.

1 reply

Therefore let us make a Micro Soft Flow step-by-step:- 1 ). Click My leaks and Click "make from the sterile". 3. Select SharePoint and then decide on a Trigger"As soon as a product is established". 4. Currently Select Site Document and List Name. Here I'm Selecting the AllProduct. 5. Insert a fresh measure, Select SharePoint and then Choose an activity"Get Items". 6. Currently Select Website Document, List Name and then filter query, e.g. I d eq I d. 7. Insert a fresh measure, hunt"Produce HTML dining table" and then choose an activity"Produce HTML dining table". 8. Today Pick from and Columns. Here I've selected"Automatic", you're able to select"habit" and manage depending on your organization requirements. 9. Insert a fresh measure, Select One Drive and then Choose an activity"Create Document". 10. Currently Select Folder Path, Filename, and Document Posts. 1-1. Insert a fresh measure, hunt"Convert File" and then pick an activity"Convert File". 1 2. Currently Pick the ID of established HTMLFile in File choice and Select Goal Form as PDF. 1 3. Insert a fresh measure, Select SharePoint, omegle and then Choose an activity"Create Document". 14. In file-name do not neglect to bring the expansion as .pdf. 1-5. Now save.