Format Outlook Meeting Request

• 28 August 2018
  • 6 replies

Badge +8

I'm creating an Outlook meeting request, and everything works fine and the workflow is in production. Now of course is when I get the direction to change the look and feel of the meeting request to look like a standard Skype meeting. I've tried to do that, and this is the best I could get it.

218924_pastedImage_2.png

What they want is for it to look like an out of the box Skype meeting like below. Are there tags I can use to surround my content to make it look like a standard meeting?

218923_pastedImage_1.png

6 replies

Badge +8

I've figured out how to get all the skype meeting content into the meeting request. But it comes out as plain text and I want clickable links like the out of the box skype meeting request. Can anyone help?

Badge +11

Are you talking about the "Create Appointment" action in Nintex workflow?
There is an option within the create appointment to to XML format and in there the body content is set to =text by default and you can change it to HTML instead.

if that is what you mean happy.png ?

Badge +8

No, I created a meeting manually through my workflow. I believe there was a reason that the Create Appointment action would not work for my situation. But I will look into it right now!

Badge +11

makes me wonder what your current setup it?
How do you send the meeting request if it's not a Create Appointment function??

Is it just a simple "send email notification" ???
The costumising of the HTML is much easier in the email function instead of the Create App. function.

Badge +8

Right now I am sending the meeting request as an attachment. The attachment opens like a standard meeting request.

Badge +11

oh yes, like a .ics request or something like that.
There is actually a topic about this on here... happy.png

There is a topic here how to format the content as HTML