SharePoint ribbon formatting issue after Nintex update

• 14 May 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

After updating Nintex (currently using version 5.1.2.0), the SharePoint Ribbon in the form was not hidden anymore. I used following code to hide the ribbon before the update:

NWF$("#s4-ribbonrow").hide();

I tried to reuse it without any solution. However, I managed to find a solution to this issue. I use following code:

NWF.FormFiller.Events.RegisterAfterReady(function() {   var x = document.querySelectorAll("#s4-ribbonrow");   x[0].style.setProperty("display", "none", "important");}

After previewing the form, the SharePoint ribbon disappeared but another issue occured. Now I have a white strip at the bottom of my form.

7775iD5DB9B4DE78BB365.png

After investigating, I think it is a resize issue which occurs when the ribbon is hidden. I opened the webpage examiner to see if I edit the size of the form if it changes something. I added 1px to the original height of the class named "ms-dlgFrame" and the form has been put to its original form.

However, I didn't manage to implement it in JavaScript because it executes the code before the issue occurs. Here is what I tried:

NWF$(document).ready(function(){var toto = document.getElementsByClassName("ms-dlgFrame");var test = parseInt(toto[0].style.height) + 1;var res = toto[0].style.height = test + "px";console.log(res);});

I also used same code without using "NWF$(document).ready(function(){"

NWF.FormFiller.Events.RegisterAfterReady(function() {var toto = document.getElementsByClassName("ms-dlgFrame");var test = parseInt(toto[0].style.height) + 1;var res = toto[0].style.height = test + "px";console.log(res);});

When I execute it in the console of the webpage examiner, and enter following code it works. What am I doing wrong? It has been several days that I'm trying to figure out a solution to this problem.

1 reply

Were you able to find a solution?