clavinfernandes
Apprentice

SharePoint Subscription Edition Support

We need to setups a Proof of Concept with Nintex Workflows\Forms on SharePoint Subscription Edition(https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/what-s-new/new-and-improved-features-in-sharepoint-serve...).

I cannot find the Nintex version for SharePoint Subscription Edition. The supported edition as of now are 

clavinfernandes_0-1637147740423.png

When is Nintex planning to support SharePoint Subscription Edition officially?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
DP0529
Novice

Re: SharePoint Subscription Edition Support

I am also interested to know the same.

0 Kudos
tomas_a
Novice

Following

0 Kudos
MegaJerk
Collaborator

@MillaZ do you have any insight for this question, or know anyone who could chime in that does?

0 Kudos
MillaZ
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MegaJerk 

Let me see if I can find the right person to answer this! 

MillaZ
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, I've been told:

"We are holding on supporting SPSE for now, still measuring demand as there's nothing new in this version and most of our customers are still back on 2013 with no plans to move. We will reevaluate again early next calendar year."

clavinfernandes
Apprentice

Hey @MillaZ 

Thank you for your answer. Can you please confirm if 2019 version works as expected with SharePoint SE.

I also need to know if there just won't be any support for SE at all? Awaiting your response. 

0 Kudos
joshua_tan
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Hi there, the 2019 version of the product is not compatible with the new SharePoint Subscription Edition (SPSE). For Nintex Workflow and Forms to support SPSE, we would need to develop and release entirely new builds for the SPSE.

As @MillaZ mentioned, we're currently measuring demand and will reevaluate again in the new calendar year - 2022.

0 Kudos