Migration from SP2013 to SP2016
Our company is migrating our on prem SP2013 to SP2019 with intermediate migration to SP2016.
Source Environment contains
- Have named site collections with RBS installed on root site collection and not others
- Root site collection does not have any nintex work flows.
- Other named site collections have Nintex forms/UDAs/Site workflows
- SP2016 is installed
- SQL2017 is installed
SP Content has been migrated and working good.
When we migrated Nintex work flows and try to edit them
we get an error message 'the workflow annot be previewed'
As a test workaround, we did not migrate Nintex databases to destination and wanted to import nintex workflows from source environment(SP2013) into SP2016.
1) when we edit the workflows, I get the following error on one work flow
soapSererServer was unable to process request ---> Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2) On another imported workflow on SP2016, I get a different error at two different times
a) Error Occurred. Unable to preview workflow
b) Cobalt error
Any help is appreciated. !