Error on workflow - failed to create item

• 25 April 2017
  • 7 replies

Badge +8

Good Day,

I am getting the following error on a workflow and there doesn't seem to be a reason for it.  I checked the folder name that is getting created, but there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it.

Failed to create item. <nativehr>0x8007007b</nativehr><nativestack></nativestack>

Thanks,
Jennifer

7 replies

Badge +16

Hi

what is your workflow doing?  can you put some screenshots of the action that is causing the error and the configuration along with what you are trying to achieve please?

Badge +8

Hi Cassy,

Thanks for the reply.  I provided screenshots above or were you looking for something specific?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Badge +11

You don't have special characters or anything do you?

Badge +11

This resource may further help troubleshoot:

http://www.vadimtabakman.com/nintex-workflow-workflow-status-codes.aspx

Badge +1

I've also ran into this issue this morning. In my situation I get the same error in the workflow log:

Failed to create item. <nativehr>0x8007007b</nativehr><nativestack></nativestack>

But, it seems it's only happening to one person in particular. Everyone else who initiates the workflow seems to not have any problems.

Any help on this would be great!

-nv

Badge

I had the same problem today and found this thread. In my opionion there is no real answer yet, so I tell you the solution which i found on the internet. Source of the solution

The error occures if the titel you use to create the new folder contains certain special chatacterlike &, " or /. Moreover the error also occure if you use a dot at the end of the titel like "foldername." So be careful of the titels you use for the folder to be created.

Badge +2

It also happens if there is a blank at the end of the name