How to create panel or section control in nintex cloud

Badge +1

Hi, 

I have a requirement where I want to hide and show particular section of the form based on condition but I don't see any section or panel control in the nintex cloud. At present I am hiding and showing by applying rule on each field in the form which is very time consuming. So thinking of doing this by section or panel control but how can I do this ?  And how to embed html control inside the cloud form? 

Thanks, 

Rkhan

4 replies

Badge +3

Hi Rahul,

Unfortunately at present Nintex Workflow Cloud forms doesn't have a panel/section capability.

You can post a suggestion for this functionality to the product team here:

5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud: Hot (81 ideas) – Customer Feedback for Nintex 

Regards,

Sam

Badge +1

Thanks for your reply Sam. Is there any alternative way we can do the same thing ? and how to render html control in nintex cloud form. Can you please provide any link with example . 

Thanks in advance. 

Rahul

Badge +3

Hi Rahul,

Just a quick update on this. I've been doing a bit of digging but I have no clean answer yet. There is a 'rich text' field for workflow cloud forms, however I believe these are tied down in functionality so you can't embed HTML.

On the other topic of panels, new content has hit the roadmap that should offer plenty of options on spacing, grouping and resizing form elements in workflow cloud once released:

Nintex Product Roadmap 
(See space control, group control and resize controls)

Regards,

Sam

Badge +3

Hi Rahul,

Features for spacing, resizing and grouping have now been added to 'Forms for Nintex Workflow Cloud' as of Release 49 (31st May 2018). These can be found in the left-side 'forms actions' panel - resizing is on each action's configuration itself:

216226_pastedImage_1.png