Connection between workflow and infopath web part (cleaning up task approval page)

Badge +1

Hi guys,

I am looking for a solution for like 3 hours, so I hope you can help me....

My Problem

I have already finished the workflow with Nintex and it works very well, but one thing is realy annoying.

I want to have a clean form when user neet to approve/reject a task. So i would like to remove "Delete Item", "This workflow task applies to ...", Title and the navigation bar (top and left)

1664i7A4621FA41CEAEF1.png

My Solution

I tried to place the task form (which I btw. made with InfoPath) on a page and then remove all the stuff includes top and left navigation bar.

The problem is, I can not connect the page with the web part on and the actual workflow. Maybe someone can help me with my solution or even a different solution for my issue.

Thank you in advance

regards

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Do you have Nintex Forms also?  If so, you could edit the task form via Nintex Forms and customize it to your needs.

Badge +1

Right now I just have InfoPath, but I am about to make it work. So you are saying, that I can et rid of my issue with Nintex Forms?

Badge +1

Today I got an info, that Nintex Forms is not availible at my organization, so I have to do it with InfoPath. Is here anyone who have an idea to fix my issue using InfoPath?