Error in Open InfoPath Task

• 24 February 2010
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

Anyone encountered this error before?

Server was unable to process request. ---> Value cannot be null. Parameter name: K2SPFilesFunctions: UploadDocument - List Name Or Title cannot be null. at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at SourceCode.SharePoint.WebServices.K2SPFiles.UploadDocument(String listNameOrTitle, String folderUrl, String fileName, Byte[] oByte, Boolean overWrite, String xmlMetadataFields) at SourceCode.Workflow.RuntimeServices.OpenInfoPathTask.OpenFormsServerPage(String infoPathFormData, String fileName) at SourceCode.Workflow.RuntimeServices.OpenInfoPathTask.OpenSharePointLocation(WorklistItem wli, String xmlFieldName, String libURL, Boolean openAsWebPage, String spSiteURL, Boolean isSingleInstance) at SourceCode.Workflow.RuntimeServices.OpenInfoPathTask.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) System.Object[] ReadResponse(System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapClientMessage, System.Net.WebResponse, System.IO.Stream, Boolean)

6 replies

Badge +5

Check whether you have given any special character in the title of a list or activity. K2 doesn't support special characters for the title of a list or activity. It gave me (no title) error once.

Badge +2

Check whether you have given any special character in the title of a list or activity. K2 doesn't support special characters for the title of a list or activity. It gave me (no title) error once.

Hi avikal,

No special characters, just a very simple list named "Plane Ticket".

Any other suggestion? I'm stuck on this since yesterday.

Thanks for the reply.

Badge +1

This looks very similar to an issue which I had. The problem was caused by spaces in the url. This was solved for me by a hotfix from K2. I'm informed that this should be fixes in 4.5.

Mention that this appears to be related to ticket #25207.

Badge +2

This looks very similar to an issue which I had. The problem was caused by spaces in the url. This was solved for me by a hotfix from K2. I'm informed that this should be fixes in 4.5.

Mention that this appears to be related to ticket #25207.

Hi clayton.firth,

Can you give me the hotfix you applied. This error is very inconsistent, some process has this error while some doesn't. I was able to invoke this error when I made some changes to the process (added new outcomes). This issue has been giving us a lot of headache.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Andrew 

Badge +2

Up

Badge +3

I have encountered this error after upgrading to K2 4.5.

What I did is to delete the libraries and re-create new libraries. Then I republished the workflow to these new libraries.

Everything went well afterwards.