how do I override the Global From Address on Task Notifications

Badge +1

how do I override the Global From Address on Task Notifications? I'm running Nintex Workflow 2.3.10 and it has a From field on the Task notification. In 2.3.13 there is a BCC field instead. How do I get the From field back.

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Nintex v2.3.13 didn't replace the From field with the BCC field.  It added a BCC field.  We are using 2.3.13 and I have both fields available in the Task Notification settings.

Nintex_Task_Notifications_From_Field.png

Badge +1

I’m glad to hear the From field Has not removed, but that is not our experience with version 2.3.13.0. Do you have a suggestion to correct this issue? Thanks -Lee

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

You could try contacting support@nintex.com<mailto:support@nintex.com>. Maybe there is an issue with your installation.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

may be that in your environment the possibility to send mail as another user has been disabled?

In central administration, in Nintex Workflow Management - Global Settings there is a setting called "Allow sending notifications on behalf of another user", if this is on No, you can't set the From field of a notification

Giacomo

Badge +1

Making this change worked. After an IIS reset and deleting my temporary internet files and website files I am now seeing the From field. Thanks