enrique_polin
Novice

Send email from different address (no "reply-to" field)

Hello, we created a support request automation service with Nintex workflows and we are sending emails through the "Send Notification" action to our company's providers using the default sharepoint smtp address (notifications@company.com) but with the "From" field is configured as (support@company.com). 

The problem here is that some of our providers use an automated services to reply our emails and their service doesn't reply to the "From" field address (support@company.com) instead they reply to the original sender (notifications@company.com) and this is giving us problem because our support area doesn't get the answer from the provider system.

Is there a way to send the email from an address different from the SharePoint's default smtp address (notifications@company.com) instead of using the reply-to address ("From" field in Nintex's Send Notification action)? Possibly sending the email through a web service instead of nintex's "Send Notification" action.. I am not a developer so I don't know if its possible to do so.

I will appreciate any help.

Thanks you!.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
TomaszPoszytek

Re: Send email from different address (no "reply-to" field)

That is not possible due to the fact the action is using the SharePoint built in functionality, that uses a defined SMTP and from address, as you noticed.

Regards,

Tomasz

0 Kudos
BruceAlbanese
Novice

This community can send different emails for variant emails for the responses. All the shares of the nursing dissertation help are inquired for the terms. The help is done for the top of the dynamic story for the challenge for all funds. The pattern is fit for the taming of the terms for the sending of emails for the commune.

0 Kudos
tombrownn197
Novice

That is os cool! I really like it! But also I love this essay writer helper what can help you with essaty adn your homewrok! So dont be shy adn go for it! Enjoy my friend and be happy! Good lcuk! 

0 Kudos