List Column mapping from Nintex to SP2013

• 28 November 2019
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Looking for some HELP!

I want to be able to collect up to 10 x metrics on a Nintex Form in the appearance of a table, that maps the data collected to a SharePoint List as 10 Individual Row Records. I've tried to visualise this on the attached.

On attempting this, I can fill 10 x metrics out on the form but when this is saved, only one row appears in the SP List. Is the answer somewhere in the 'List Column' settings of Nintex? Maybe I need to create a condition or formula

Has anyone done something similar or may know of a way to achieve this?

Any help would be extremely welcome :)

2 replies

Badge +12

@CCMODERATOR ......You're trying to create 10 items in your list using 1 Nintex form....This is not possible.

Now if you want you can take a different approach:

• Create list with content type 1 to gather your information
  • Assuming you're using RepSection in list, connect it with MLT column (plain text) 
  • Now using Nintex workflow:
    • Using Query XML and MLT column as source, get all the values and store in collections
    • Now using for loop, index value and collection operation, you can:
      • Create items in the same list (will advise to use different content type)
      • Create items in the different list
    • In either case I'll advise to get the ID value of created item and update your repeating section using update XML. This is to avoid any duplication. You can create new items only if this value is empty
Badge +2
Hi kunalpatel,

TBH, I half expected this to be the case, trying to create 10 items in my list using 1 Nintex form. I was hoping that there was a way of manipulating the form indirectly. Your suggestion for a new approach sounds logical, so will give this a go.

Thanks for replying.