K2:NT AUTHORITYANONYMOUS LOGON

• 21 January 2014
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

I am facing following issue whenever application is trying to create new process intance.

Error while creating the ProcessInstace: 24408 K2:NT AUTHORITYANONYMOUS LOGON from 10.22.66.44:1118 does not have rights to Start Process RequestNewRequest
at SourceCode.Workflow.Client.InternalConnection.Call(ArchiveX ar, MessageType msgtype) at SourceCode.Workflow.Client.Connection.CreateProcessInstance(String ProcName, Int32 Version, String Layer)

4 replies

Badge +4

Hi,

Users can only start a process if they have been given the permission to start the workflow in workspace. As far as I am aware you can add single users or active directory groups to the permissions list.

Hope this helps

Badge +9

When an anonymous connection is made to the K2 server instead of the real end-user, this is normally a common symptom of a Kerberos failure. Are you using Kerberos or K2PTA? If using Kerberos, please reconfigure your K2 Servers to use K2PTA and try again. If this works, we know it is a Kerberos issue. 
-In K2HostServer.exe.config, search for DelegationContext. Change the value to ClientWindows then restart K2 Service. 

Badge +5

Hi Hemantnehete,

How are you starting the process? From K2 Workspace, ASP.NET page, smartforms, Infopath, etc?

If it is ASP.NET page, ensure that your web.config has the impersonation config.

JK

Badge +2

Thank you all for your suggestions/reply, The solution by Nik worked for me. thanks Nik.