Case number or CRM number lookup

• 9 September 2014
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Over the last couple of years Nintex has changed how they identify a Ticket that is reported by us, the end users.  I have CRM / CAS numbers and more recently I have Reference ID only, and I have Reference ID / Case Number / Title / Date ticket received.

As I try to keep track of my ticket numbers I have too many varieties of these.  Do you offer a way for me to look up a ticket by any of the following pieces of data to get the other pieces of data, that way I can obtain a status an a resolution?

CRM:xxxxxxxx     where 'x' is a number

CAS xxxxx-xxxx     where 'x' is a number or letter

Case xxxxxxxx     where 'x' is a number

ref:_xxxxxxxxxx._xxxxxxxxxx:ref     where 'x' is a number or letter

Subject of my email sent to support

Date of case creation (many times same day as day email was sent)

If this were readily available to me it would be very helpful.  This information to me is invaluable as it would help me keep information organized.

5 replies

Badge +1

Hi Sunnie,

The reason why you have seen a change in the identifying numbers for our support cases is due to the fact that Nintex has migrated to a new ticketing system.  Unfortunately, we do not currently have a portal where you can search or view your case history.

Currently Nintex Support used the Case Number to track all activities on a case.  This is the number that you will want to retain for your records.

The case reference # (ref:_xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx:ref) is simply a tag that is placed at the end of the subject of any email so that any response will be appended to the case history that the email relates to. If the case reference number is removed from the subject line, it will create a new support case when it is submitted. 

Badge +1

Hi Patrick, if I needed to get a case number, because I or my colleage either never received one or deleted the message, may I provide the reference tag to get the case number from your team?

Thank You,

Sunnie Damrath

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

hey Sunnie, all you would need to do if ask support@nintex.com to supply you with a list of Case Numbers registered against your company. Also be specific, terms of do you want all, or just closed/open cases.

Badge +1

Hi Sunnie,

Yes, if you can send me the case reference ID and an approximate date it was created, I will locate the corresponding case number fur you.

Best Regards,

Pat Ferdig | Nintex<http://www.nintex.com/> Workflow for Everyone | VP, Global Customer Service | patrick.ferdig@nintex.com<mailto:patrick.ferdig@nintex.com> | Phone number 1 (425) 324-2483<tel:1%20(425)%20324-2483> | Cell 1 (253) 222-9570<tel:1%20(253)%20222-9570>

Badge +1

Thanks for the information Patrick and Dan

Thank You,

Sunnie Damrath