I am trying to get the workflow to release an email once the form has been edited and this yes/no box is checked, is this possible?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Yes, its certainly possible...
1. The Yes/No Checkbox - it must save its value into the SP list column "Confirmed"
2. After, the user Save/Submit the form, add the following action - Wait for Field Change in Current Item
3. "Wait for Field Change in Current Item" pauses the workflow until the "Confirmed" equals "Yes".
4. TAKE NOTE: If the column "Confirmed" value is already "Yes", there is NO PAUSE - the workflow will just resume. You must ensure that the column value is not "Yes"
5. Place the rest of the workflow after this e.g. Send Email