Creating Word Event without Sharepoint

• 17 April 2014
  • 4 replies

Badge

HI, I want to add a Word event to K2 Studio BlackPearl4.6.6 that populates certain sections of the Word template with info captured on a Smartform. All references to this I have found so far, seems like I have to use Sharepoint as a library for the Word template, the created Word doc and subsequent pdf version of that created Document. Is there any way in doing this without Sharepoint?

4 replies

Badge +6

Hi Kristo,

This can be done with using Word Inline Functions. Have a look at the link below which discusses your query.

http://help.k2.com/helppages/k2blackpearlUserGuide4.6.4/Inline_Functions_-_Word.html

HTH

Regards,

Yannick

Badge +7

Hello Kristo

Just wanted to find out if the suggestion made by Yannick was able to point you in the right direction as to achieving what you wanted to do?  If so please mark his suggestion as solution or alternatively update us on the progress so far. 

Should you need any additional information please feel free to ask we will be more than happy to assist.

Kind regards

Nelly

Badge

Hi, nelisiwe, I hope you are well.

Cound you hepl me with this topic? please

I need to create a word documente event (Upadate) in k2  but my archive work stay in my local, I dont want to put my archive word in library sharepoint. My intention is change the variables in the my archive word using word documente event (Upadate).

Thank you

Guillermo Gómez

From Colombia - SouthAmerica  

Badge

Hello everybody, hope your are well.

I am trying update a word documento using Word Document Event, my document is in my  local, but when I run my workflow the workspace show me the following massege: " Cound not find the file C:PlantillasPrueba_Memo". Somebody know how can I solve this problem?

Best Regards 

Thank you   

Guillermo Gómez 

Colombia - SouthAmerica