Workflow template

Badge +6

Hello Friends

Do we have any out of the box templates for 3 state workflow in Nintex?

I am new to Nintex and any response will be highly appreciated.

Cheers,

Nehal

8 replies

Badge +16

Hi

Head over to Nintex Xchange™​ to see if any of the solutions there meet your needs?

What sort of three states are you waiting for.

Thanks
Cassy

Badge +6

Hi Cassy,

Thanks for swift response. I was thrilled to receive reply so fast.

I am information management analyst responsible for routing all workflow documents.

We need a basic workflow which routes documents to reviewers and finally to approver.

If it can assign and revoke edit permissions for actors per task it would be awesome.

With Best Regards,

Nehal shah

Petrogas E&P Netherlands B.V.

Appelgaarde 4

2272TK Voorburg (NL)

Email : nehal.shah@petrogasep-nl.com<mailto:nehal.shah@petrogasep-nl.com> | Desk : +31 (0)70 3572254

Badge +16

that is all perfectly reasonable and possible with nintex.

are the reviewers and approvers static?  will there be multiple?  will they be specified per document?  I can knock some examples together for you tonight.

Badge +6

Cassy,

Reviewers will be specified per document. However possibility to auto populate default and remove them manually will be efficient.

FI : I have never configured workflow in site collection.

With Best Regards,

Nehal shah

Appelgaarde 4

2272TK Voorburg (NL)

Email : nehal.shah@petrogasep-nl.com<mailto:nehal.shah@petrogasep-nl.com> | Desk : +31 (0)70 3572254

Badge +16

Ok so the reviewer and approver will exist as metadata (columns) against the document that needs to be reviewed?

What happens if either reject?

that's fine I can walk you through it.  won't be for about another four hours though...

Badge +6

Intention of workflow is to collect feedback, mostly pdf documents in document sets.

Approval / rejection should flow it to next stage notifying me in the end of the cycle.

With Best Regards,

Nehal shah

Appelgaarde 4

2272TK Voorburg (NL)

Badge +16

OK I have created something over in Nintex Xchange™​ for you:

Badge +6

Cassy,

Thanks a lot for excellent support.

I will follow steps and let you know.

Cheers !

With Best Regards,

Nehal shah