Nintex Forms - Rules panel missing Disable and Hide options

• 12 June 2017
  • 9 replies

Badge +3

We have just had Nintex Forms 2013 installed in our test environment (i.e Dev licence version 2.10.1.0) and are making our way through some tutorial videos and have got stuck when attempting to show or hide a panel based on a rule (which is something we're super keen to do). We seem to be missing the options to 'Disable' or 'Hide'. We've tried Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox to no avail. Any pointers appreciated!

What we see on tutorials

Screensnip of options we see on Tutorials

What we see on our Rules panel

Screensnip of options we see on our Rules panel

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi Jenny,

this is a bug in some resolution that I also face from time to time in multiple environments. Usually it should be enough to refresh the Forms designer with F5 or CTRL+F5. After the page refreshes it should be visible again.

Really annoying.

Best regards

Enrico

Badge +9

Hi Jenny Botica-Beale,

Addition to that, sometimes when the form is having more controls (fields) this may happen, Can you try to close the form, decrease page zoom size (Ex: 75%) and reopen the form, check it once.?

204100_pastedImage_1.png    204104_pastedImage_2.png

Thanks,

Lakshmi Narayana C

Badge +3

Hi Enrico

Many thanks for that - I think this has solved it for me in Chrome this morning (no change in Firefox or IE but I'll take it as a win).

Cheers

Jenny

Badge +3

Hi Lakshmi

Thanks - we did actually try this yesterday with no luck but patient refreshing in Chrome seems to have 'exposed it' this morning. Really appreciate the ideas though!

Jenny

Badge +3

‌ - Help please happy.png... We have an issue where some options keep disappearing in the rules panel of Nintex Forms - a refresh had it show yesterday but we can't get it to appear again. Must be a magic setting somewhere that we could tweak?

Badge +3

Just closing the loop on this one - thanks to Chris Ben - Tab works for us in Chrome for this one. Painful but it works happy.png

Badge

Hi, Jenny Botica-Beale did you fix your issue yet? I have the same issue with yours and do not have a way to make the "Disable" and "Hide" options displayed in Rules panel. I tried all suggestion posted in this topic, but did not have any luck. I am dying in this issue and no forms could be published. Please share with me your experience in fixing this issue.

Badge +3

Hi Mina - we can get the options to show in both Chrome and IE by clicking into the Condition field on the New Rule panel and pressing Tab on the keyboard 13 times. It's not glamorous but it works :-). Good luck!

Badge

What an amazing solution!!!!!! It really works. Thanks, Jenny Botica-Beale. It saved my job!!